Old November 19th 20, 05:02 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default So then how would a matrix simulator work?

So that is a universal system made in a galaxy system, that one big track and central server in the center with subnets coming off the disks parked on the track.

We have a multi verse system, so then that central server sends its backup data to a central backup server as do the other universes there which are similar tracks.

So then that central backup server sends its data up to the universal disk, that manages the entire system, creates the virtual machine that Is the new galaxy and that disk backups the all the data in a physical way.
It might write to the galaxy planets or have some other means of writing but it is digitally encoded and hence eternal not lossy.

So then its job of monitoring the system exists but it has that capabilities built in.
So then the airship is running the multiversal system also or is capable of doing so since we keep it very simple and easy to understand.

It does get technical of course since computer engineering is technical. The part of the disks on the track allocated to the central server there are a lot of ways of doing that. Two machines or dedicate processing time to that virtual machine that it creates then have that connect to the central server in the center of the oval train track.

We like to use oval not round so the thing gets longer not larger.

So that we can then fit them on a diagram and they can keep growing and it doesn't bugger up the diagram.
Turn then on edge and it is like a machinegun ammo belt, so then we store it in the vault.
And for the train cars they too are an ammo belt that is attached to the transporter main floor and a second belt transporter second floor for a redundant system.

And each bullet is a train car in the belt. So again that goes on its side and goes into the vault.
So we use visualization in engineering so that we can use symbols and understand them easily.

In the vault you see boxes on their side and you have an idea what those are.