Old November 19th 20, 02:00 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default So then how would a matrix simulator work?

So then when I forwarded the drawings to the engineers who built it I used different images but they know how to build tings so I didn't need to say put trim here run wires here.

So they just needed to know roughly what I meant and they did a fine job of the real thing.

And I am able to beam off planet into copies of my body, because I have a consciousness cam, that attaches to brain objects of Smithbots.
I can also travel just as a consciousness cam by it being pasted off in the wild blue and that I have done on occasion for investigating things in space or in time.

But work is work and when you go on holidays as we are planning to, you want a nice body and so my 20 year old body is there and the ladies got new bodies designed for them based their self image and bodies available here.

So they approved my body the women in my life and that's good enough for me. So a generic surfer guy with a 12 inch dick and hey good enough.
Pack a dozen roses and a suitcase full of money that's 2.4 million will fit in a suitcase full of money, grab a ground hog in a sack, and in you go to play groundhog day with the ladies who are evreywhere out there on planet earth.

You maybe bring an Iwatch with save game and reset capabilities.
She won't go for the roses maybe chocolates but remember no white chocolate, and don't burn the cakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVeJ5F26uiM