Old November 19th 20, 01:01 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default So then how would a matrix simulator work?

Well its a 50 foot flying disk that is stationary in the center of the moon which is hollow and it vibrates gets feedback off the hull which increases its power and waves also travel through the hull to give it a 3D view.

Now fast forward to better systems more VIRTUAL machines within that machine hey with a virtual machine you can just write code and do away with the hull and make them fly.
In fact you can create whole worlds and universes.

So ok recently as a user I got a new galaxy, they were on sale so I got an elliptical galaxy if you have not got yours yet maybe you need to complain to the government.

It comes with an undefined moonship but a virtual space and a matter printer which prints simulators or flying disks and shoots them out like skeets.
200 in a few seconds.
So I printed 200 to see what I could do but first I updated them and removed the electro gravitic weaponry since it was being abused and used on people.
So one of those disks can make a moonship which is a hollow moon with a titanium hull and inside it is just like earth only 350 miles in diameter.

It appears flat inside since it is an engineered object it could be a dome world model as well.

But you can copy and paste things from earth into them. They have life support and now we added weather software for a breeze.
The solar units are new and upgraded as well and a tinge of yellow which makes it seem like a sunny summer day.

So these have existed for a long time and the ones with the data perhaps 60 of them all post apocalyptic and long dead due to the hull leaking.
So there was a waterjacket in the hull that protected them from cosmic rays.
See the Aztec calendar a symbolic representation of a cross section of a moonship.

So with my new galaxy I allocated 2/3 for RAM and disk space and we created our own 3D space time block, then it comes with a Kansas like planet but we have copies of the earth from backups and we just restore one onto it.
But first we make a copy since we always work only on copies.
And we store everything in the vault as backup.

So then I created a command and control unit for the moonship that will be that universal mainframe.
So we are sticking to engineering terminology, moonships, mainframes, disks.

So then using wi fi we rerouted the console from the galactic mainframe, the new one to an airship that was built for me, and then attached to the ceiling of a very large egg shaped hangar.
So then we developed a way of mapping film onto that white inner surface and so then the scenery moves the airship does not but appears to move when you are on it.

So then to run the entire galaxy I now use this...
https://ibb.co/bRFRCqR

So my pc has stargate door positioning software.

So what it can do is join coordinates between doors between worlds since it uses universal coordinates.
The 3D spacetime we create in memory.

Along with that it has good reset technology. It backups quickly restores quickly so that is a reset.

It does partial backup partial restore so that is cut copy and paste.

So now you still need to know about bodies and humans and humans that are real have a personality file.
Your book of life as it were.
Humans who are Smithbots use a generic file and are run by the operating system.

So the new system we designed isolated the brain object and stores that by backing up your brain data in a separate disk. A small engineering object.
A target.
So the real work is being done by higher machines but we can use the system by creating lower processes within its capability.

So from backup and restore we have cut copy paste delete and of any real objects found on earth.

So then once you can create a moonship then you need to attack a stargate door to it so you can enter.

Now we have been making backups here since 1992 in this new simulator, so any date between now and 1992 can be restored onto a blank planet and you can drop a door and go in and you are time traveling.

So thanks to the simulator we live in, we have magic technology.