Old November 27th 03, 02:30 PM
David A. Scott

Default The Hubble Space Telescope...

(Alan Barclay) wrote in
:

All the current instruments on the HST are designed to use the
mirror as built. The corrective mirror were only used on the first
generation of instruments

Are you saying the so called correct optics have been physically
removed from the HST. If so how close to the oringal design before
the obvious flaw good management would have caught is it?

David A. Scott
--
My Crypto code
http://cryptography.org/cgi-bin/cryp...c/scott19u.zip