Old June 18th 17, 09:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Summer in Gresham

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 5:49:00 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

Summer is just a few days away. Currently a Freudian 69F here as of 1:30
PM
PDT. A warm and gentle westerly wind at 6 mph. The rain has stopped, but
still cloudy. Typical June weather in Oregon.

I see they have finally removed the library pay phone. I assure you, this
is one pay phone I did not abuse. The sign said "No Incoming Calls", so I
took no incoming calls.

Farmer's market today outside.

Double-A

*** so you actually know people who call you ???
Oh yea, treBert ... if he can find a pay phone and
someone to bum a quarter off ...

I used to talk for hours to Raving Loony on pay phones. Even when they had
disabled the pay phone's ringer to discourage incoming calls, at an agreed
upon time, he would ring my cell phone. I didn't answer that, so it cost me
nothing. Then I would count down a number of seconds, and then pick up the
receiver of the pay phone. Usually, if we timed it right, he would be on
the line! Cost me nothing, and he was using a discount long distance
service.

Sun has come out finally today. Temp up to 73F as of 12:30. Wind north at
5 mph.

Kim brought me a lot of good Korean food last night. I am now eating well!

Double-A

*** If people like yourself and treBert would put as much effort into
making an honest living as you are trying to scam the system, you'd
probably could do quite well ....