Old April 30th 17, 10:27 PM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

Default China Moon Base

On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 11:20:30 PM UTC+12, Fred J. McCall wrote:
China is apparently in negotiations with the EU about 'sharing' a
Lunar Base. Just who would be responsible for what is unknown.

--George Bernard Shaw

I'm reminded of a segment of Kennedy's Rice University speech;

"...man, in his quest for knowledge and progress, is determined and cannot be deterred. The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great adventures of all time, and no nation which expects to be the leader of other nations can expect to stay behind in the race for space."