Old July 26th 06, 09:32 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

Default Sleepy time

Went to the corner last night, had about 15mins of daylight left before
Jupiter poped into view, one guy in a fancy pickup pulled up and asked what
I'd be looking for with the big scope. Told him I'd be giving views of
Jupiter to who ever stopped by, he said he'd come back and off he went.

Wish I had $1.00 bill for everytime I've been told that, I could buy another
car. Big thing was FF was selling ice cream by the truck load, no hot meals
last night and not one person came over to have a look see, Was home by 10pm
with the rest of the town dead.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy