Old July 19th 04, 12:20 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default On July 20.1969.....

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 23:08:40 GMT, vonroach
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:35:30 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
wrote:

Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,
not the fifteen GWB proposes.

But can we afford their tickets?

Give NASA a real challenge

Do it with maximum safety, not just speed.

Actually, that depends on who we're sending first.

(Not sure why this was cross-posted to poetry groups, so I snecked
'em)
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I wanted a car I could run down pedestrians with. But one with a comfy ride, like a sofa on wheels." - Father Haskell

"No doubt about it, 9-11 was orchestrated by Lockheed." - *lexa 'connects the dots' )
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.