Old August 28th 18, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 2:13:22 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A perfect 70F here in Gresham under partly cloudy skies. Expected high 77F. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 56%. Ground still damp from yesterday's drizzle.

Got good reception on NBC last night to watch the Cowboys' humiliation by the Cardinals!

Finding more stuff in my boxes. Some more useful pots and pans. Found my adding machine! That paper tape can be real handy for finding the errors.. Also I have pretty well ascertained were my Smith Corona electric typewriter is, in case I need to do some letter writing!

Double-A

I type with one finger.My van has a TV but never use it.AA you asked me what my new ins.company that I got from Sandy.Its called "Clamaci" they do not have an office in Hawaii.I saved about $300WOW but I had State Farm since I was 17. When your old you do not like change Look Clamaci up when you have a chance their office is in Anaheim.No clouds still bright hot sun.Not a leaf moving.Bert