Old August 25th 18, 10:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 2:05:03 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, August 24, 2018 at 1:57:55 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 7:54:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 2:52:26 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
That's sweet.

I'm jealous Bert

Bert, I think you are the one Twitty would really rather talk to if you would only learn to Tweet on Twitter!

Another cool day here. Currently overcast and 67F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Expected high temp a Freudian 69F. Wind west at 4 mph. Humidity 48%.

Double-A

Weather staying hot sunny and no wind or rain all Summer.Paid my van insurance and Sandy took me down to her agent.I saved $300.WOW Sunday its pool,wine,and Chinese. We have fun and being deaf I hate eating out. Bought a new bathing suit and pool shoes.Bert

So which insurance company gave you the better deal on auto insurance?

Cool again here in Gresham today. Now 67F as of 2:30 PM. Expected high only 71F. Partly cloudy. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 50%. Could be rain tomorrow.

Watched the Seahawks get beat by the Vikings 21-20 last night. The Vikings come from near where I was born, so I don't feel too bad.

Double-A