Old January 12th 19, 08:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default Neutron Star at Jupiter Core

On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 10:11:36 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 1:01:41 AM UTC-8, Daniel60 wrote:
palsing wrote on 12/01/2019 3:35 PM:
On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 6:26:41 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier
wrote:
On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 5:56:12 PM UTC-8, palsing wrote:
On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 3:38:37 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier
wrote:

My neutron star inside Jupiter's core has a mass of 74% of the
Sun.

Here's the problem, Bert...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton...al_gravitation
I can see Jupiter and Earth changing places,Jupiter 92 million
miles from sun.Good science tells me why.Bert

You see, the universal law of gravitation gives us the mass of
Jupiter as compared to the mass of the Sun... and it is not 74%,
not even close... we know the mass of Jupiter to a very fine
accuracy... here is how it's done...

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...tists-measure/

Having a great imagination is fun, Bert, but it is not science...

You are just delusional, Bert, sorry...

What?? It's taken you this long to realise that Bert is delusional?? ;-P

--
Daniel

WOW Words are getting bigger to insult me.Tiny words fit best as smart,clever,and kind. Bert

I never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice ...