Old January 3rd 19, 09:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default other universes

On Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 1:10:26 PM UTC-6, The Starmaker wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote:

On Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 7:55:36 AM UTC-6, casagi...
UNIVERSE means EVERYTHING, so there can be only one.

I think by other universes people mean other gigantic gravitation collected

groups of galaxies or parallel universes.

But you are right, there can be only one everything.

How can you have one everything if one is one and everything is a group of more than one????

Of course there may be other universes with...broken stars.

But only one that works as well as ours...

not as well, but works.

At least you are trying to make sense. I give you an A in artistic endeavor.