Old October 24th 09, 01:11 PM posted to sci.space.tech
RalphE

Default ROTON type engines and liquid monopropellants

On Oct 23, 4:12 am, Jim Davis wrote:
Earl_Colby_Pottinger wrote:
I would just like to point out that I am not just asking about
ROTON type system for no reason. I am planning to build a test
model over the next month or two.

Earl,

You might want to ask on the arocketry mailing list:

http://www.arocketry.net/

A number of former Rotary Rocket employees post there.

Jim Davis

The person you want is Bevin McKinney, he designed the original Roton
engine. These days he works HMX together with Gary Hudson (designer of
the Roton vehicle). Their website is at http://www.hmx.com/. Bevin's
email is zerog(at)centurytel(dot)net He's a very nice guy and won't
mind at all if you contact him .

Ralph

---
Dream of Space? Help Make it Real.