Old January 17th 07, 02:56 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

Default Bezos' Blue Origin revealed!

Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : h (Rand Simberg) wrote:
: :
: : :On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:10:44 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Jeff
: : :Findley" made the phosphor on my monitor
: : :glow in such a way as to indicate that:
: : :
: : :
: : :"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
: : . ..
: : :
h (Rand Simberg) wrote:
: : :
: : : :On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 00:58:10 GMT, in a place far, far away, "Greg D.
: : : :Moore \(Strider\)" made the phosphor
: : : n my monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that:
: : : :
: : : :We don't care about who can or has done worse. We care about those who
: : : have
: : : :done better which is exactly who in the past 40 years/
: : : :
: : : :Who has been given money to try?
: : :
: : : So private industry could do better, if only it wasn't private
: : : industry at all but was just another baby on the national teat?
: : :
: : :Was the airline industry a "baby on the national teat" when it got the
: : :airmail subsidy?
: :
: : Did we really want email and was it useful?
: :
: :You tell me, McClod.
:
: Oh, that's right. Poor El Chimpko doesn't know anything. Of course,
: he won't believe what anyone tells him, either, so he's merely
: hopeless.
:
: :
: : :But I only stated that private entities hadn't gotten the money so
: : :far. I didn't specify where it should come from, or complain that it
: : :didn't come from the taxpayers. Guess it's that reading comprehension
: : :thing again.
: :
: : As your usual bleat about how "if only they got the money instead of
: : NASA". Guess it's that writing and cognition thing again.
: :
: :That is the least of Rand's problems. Do try and keep up...
:
: I don't want to get the lobotomy so that I can 'keep up' with you...
:
: : : Sometimes you make very little sense, Rand...
: : :
: : :Only to unsensible people, Fred.
: :
: : Just keep primping that ego, Rand. It seems like it's all you have
: : going for you.
: :
: :This is rich. Fred figures out his main problem and offers the solution
: :to Rand but fails to understand how it applies to him. Savor the
: :lunacy...
:
: Poor Eric. He's really far too stupid to be allowed out here drooling
: on his own...
:
:
:Ah Freddy, savor the lunacy, as it bears being repeated in your case...

Why do you think I keep poking you to watch you drool and gibber, El
Chimpko?

Only you would confuse smile and laugh with drool and gibber.

territory."
--G. Behn