Old May 4th 06, 02:15 PM posted to sci.space.history

Default NASA Announces Plan To Launch $700 Million Into Space

Dale wrote in :

On 3 May 2006 16:03:06 -0700, wrote:

Although polls indicate that a majority of Americans support the NASA
mission, some fear a repeat of 2003's Denarius III disaster, in which
hundreds of thousands of dollars burned up in Earth's atmosphere when
the ship exploded shortly after leaving the launchpad. Reports suggest
that one of the craft's solid-gold money clips failed during liftoff.

I'm not sure this post was quite stupid enough. You should try again. I'm
confident you'll get there...

Umm... Dale, the OP didn't write this post. It's an article from the Onion.

--
JRF

think one step ahead of IBM.