Old April 8th 15, 01:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 1:43:44 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, April 6, 2015 at 4:28:42 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 12:22:01 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 12:04:29 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Friday, April 3, 2015 at 12:39:31 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A cloudy day here in Gresham and 53F as of 12:30 PM. Only expected to get more chilly as the day goes on with a chance of rain.

Double-A

AA Its always sunny in LA. Had that laser operation on Fools Day. I'm still filling up a bag 5 times a day with blood and pee.Just starting to get pink.Doctor said it came out good. At my age I think I should have left well enough alone. I'm in some pain. Being on computer takes my mind off pain TreBert

Congratulations, Bert, on your successful operation. Wolf down those pain killers the doctor gives you, and hope for the best.

Still lots of clouds here in Gresham, but some Sun peeking through. Should be dry until tomorrow, then more rain. Only 47F here as of 12:15 AM.. Expected 54F later in the afternoon.

Tomorrow is Easter. I hope to get a bunch of eggs to hard boil to celebrate. Have already partaken of Easter candy.

Double-A

AA As of now I wish I did not have operation.Been going back to hospital every day.Urine block,and thats a killer.Penis has tub back in and hurts that I can;t walk. At 87 best I leave well enough alone. My family back in Ma. had a nice Easter and that made me feel good.They went to Boston.Sent me pictures of my Great grandkids. They are the greatest. TreBert

My family ignored me for Easter.

Here in Gresham it is 55F as of 1:30 PM. Headed for 60F. Chance of rain..

April is really making the grass grow fast. Lots of work for lawn boys.

I often still hear Joan Bennett giving special reports on ABC Radio News. On Easter Sunday she was back in the anchor chair in the early morning. She let Twittering stay in a house she was going to sell for 9 months. But in the end she had to sell it.

Double-A

Seeing Dr,Wensday 8th Hope operation works. Here is a kicker Dr.I rented the house has a buyer.That deck I built help sell it. Only used it for about 6 days.He is sending back the money. I want $800 for the deck.Well maybe its for the best.My hospital is in Anaheim,and I did not want to get on the freeway.Saterday I'll pack my stuff,and give the Meade to a school. Most of my pain is gone,but I feel very tired. Drinking lots of water.Refused pain killer pills,because I'm driving. TreBert