Old April 2nd 15, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Sunshine through clouds and 51F here in Gresham as of 1:00 PM PDT. Expected high 55F.

Lunch with Kim yesterday at the KFC in Aloha. The chicken isn't what it used to be. The way they cook it now with microwaves or whatever isn't the same as the old boiled in pressurize oil that made even the bones soft. Pieces seemed smaller, and the price was a lot higher.

Kim sewed up my jacket which was coming apart again. I gave her minutes for her phone.

Got hit with a little hail as I was waiting for the bus back. March went out like a lion!

Double-A