Old January 29th 07, 05:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

Default Last Ditch Test To Try to affirm Dark Matter Particle

On 2007-01-29 14:23:29 +0000, "greysky" said:

It is amazing to me how today's thinkers are trying to construct a Theory of
Everything when the previous theory, the quantum theory, is only half
complete. It just shows how stubborn this current lot of humanity is: to
find the rest of the theory all they have to do is visit my web site.

That load of nonsense

But
they wont, and because they don't they will never be able to construct
anything of any lasting importance. Even funnier, several theorists are
coming to the same conclusion concerning string theory: read "Not Even
Wrong", or "The Trouble With Physics", for some vapid enlightenment, though
even these authors fail to realize the answer lies in my web site. Quantum
theory is the foundation and concrete upon which any new theory must be
built upon, and no one but humble "I" seems to realize how far back you need
to go to find the answers... oh well.

Another loon who claims he has the answers - yawn.

--
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.