Old August 15th 11, 03:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2

Default Macro Force Fields and Micro Force Fields=Aether Energy

Long range force fields fill up the aether. Microscopic force fields
fill up Planck length. Both can fit as candidates for dark matter.
Micro "wimps" is the word in use.in quantum realm Macho's are used in
the macro realm. Astronomer's searc outer space for machos Particle
engineers search for wimps. Massive black holes are macho Electron
is a wimp Get the picture TreBert I will post only astronomy for
a full week to see if I can bring back the good old boys like Painius