Old September 20th 03, 09:29 PM
Philippe HAAKE

Default Favorite astro software for printing maps?

On 20 Sep 2003 13:05:15 -0700, (Jeff Albro) wrote:

I'd really like to print my own star maps for observing. I'm sure
some of the astro programs out there do that. Does anyone have some
recommendations?

-Jeff

Hello,

Sure for me it is SkyTools 2 have a look at
http://www.skyhound.com/skytools.html

It is the most powerfull and most complete astrosofware on the
market..

You will see plenty of exeemple... you can also read my review at
http://astrosurf.com/skylover/test/SkyTools%202.htm

(in french) but on the same page you have the posssibility to read a
translation in english....

Best Greetings From SWITZERLAND
Philippe HAAKE
ICQ 3128404
http://astrosurf.com/skylover/
http://astrosurf.com/skylover/meteo
http://astroclub.net/sag/index.html
http://community.webshots.com/user/beruberu1

!!!!!!REMOVE NOSBSPAM FROM MY E-MAIL!!!!!!

Spammers, here are some email addresses for your spambots:

$LOGIN@localhost $LOGNAME@localhost $USER@localhost
$USER@$HOST -h1024@localhost
admin@loopback