Old December 17th 05, 02:12 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

Default Open Univeristy Astronomy Courses

Yes, I just finished S283 and had my exam result Thursday. Before that I did
S282 and S198 so I can now apply for a C58 (Cert APS). SXR208 looks fun but

I'll have a look at those, it's good to know what is in the pipeline so
to speak. Looks like I can't start S282 until 2007 which is a bummer.
S198 looks defunct now. So looks like I will have to pick on something
else towards the C58.

not for me this year, I still have to finish S151 (maths) then bash on with
S207(60 point physics). Good luck with your courses, I thoroughly enjoyed

Hopefully I can skip those two as I have A levels in maths and physics,
I may need a refresher course though.

Looking forward to my first bit of correspondence from the OU, Christmas
post permitting !