Old February 12th 05, 04:27 AM
Eric Chomko

Eric Chomko ) wrote:
: Rand Simberg ) wrote:
: : On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 21:24:51 -0500, in a place far, far away, John Doe
: : made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a way as
: : to indicate that:

: : Jim Oberg wrote:
: :
: : JimO: This is the same guy, five years ago, who blamed the Canadian woman
: : Judith Lapierre for all the tensions in the space isolation simulator when she was such a spoilsport about being french kissed by amorous russian crewmates
: :
: :
: : Can't have meaningful discussions on such a taboo subject here. Lets
: : just hope that program managers will be able to get over taboos and
: : politically correct barriers and discuss real issues of crew
: : compatibility.
: :
: : Was it a mistake to accept someone who would refuse advances from
: : others, or was it a mistake to expect that the crew would be able to
: : keep to themselves for so long ?

: : It's not a mistake, in my opinion, to expect people to act like
: : professionals, and not sexist pigs who think that women were placed on
: : earth solely to sate their desires..

: Well said, Rand. Every once in awhile you're not you're typical self.

Can't even compliment him and get a mere "thanks". Imagine that?