Old February 28th 17, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 3:12:06 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Rain cold just about all of Feb.Raining as I type.More and more old deaf people want to get in my class action hearing suit.I have a $3100 hearing aid and just bought at Walgreens a $20 one.$20 works better,and needs no new batteries.Has a charger WOW.Has a $$$$ back garrentee WOW From now on I pay for everything with M&M plastic.I can see no reason for cash money. Lawyer to get big cut of case.No money up front but it will be settled fast.TreBert

All looks like tax deductible business expenses to me. You can deduct any interest charged on that M&M plastic as a deductible business expense too. And don't forget deducting all your mileage. All tax deductible I'm sure. I can't imagine you doing a single thing anymore that does not have a critical M&M business purpose!

The last day of February! I am never sad to see this month go. A calm day here in Gresham. Scattered showers of light rain. Currently 46F as of 1:00 PM PST. Breeze still out of the south. Humidity 69%.

Had my first cup of coffee from the new Dutch Bros. coffee shop nest door to me. Their coffee is very good! There was a line I had to wait in to get my coffee in their small lobby. I can't believe their popularity. The serve a lot of flavored drinks and iced drinks like Starbucks. Coffee was $1..75, which is what it used to be at Starbucks, but I've heard that Starbucks' price has gone up. Fortunately the place to order in the drive through is on the other side of the building from me, so I hear no sound from it in my apartment. The whole old field has been landscaped, but I see no outdoor seating, which Starbucks has at their Gresham drive through. I don't know the hours yet.

Double-A