Old July 29th 16, 11:25 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default SpaceX just did a full duration test firing of a recovered 1st stage

Saw the Tweet last night, with video, of a full duration test firing of
a recovered Falcon 9 first stage at their McGregor, Texas facility. I'm
sure there will be stories on the space news websites today.

This is the sort of progress we need in launch vehicle tech. It's
doable with today's tech, not some largely unproven (for a launch
vehicle) tech straight out of a lab.

Jeff