Old October 14th 11, 12:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching EARTH

On Oct 13, 3:17*pm, "David Staup" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 2:47 pm, "Rocky" wrote:

Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching EARTH
http://youtu.be/96cB-HUpAXU

Uploaded by J7409 on Oct 13, 2011

I believe gravity has a 2c velocity, if not faster.

I'm curious bradly, just what observations led to this "belief " of yours..

be specific please

I do not believe that we can stop photons dead in their tracks if the
force of gravity is only worth c.

Supposedly we can detect and measure anything moving along at 99.9999%
c (aka LHC), and yet there's still no objective detection or
measurement of any new or first-time gravity, and I'm not the one and
only independent interpretation which supports this FTL gravity thing
is is sort of required.
http://metaresearch.org/cosmology/speed_of_gravity.asp
"A direct experimental verification in the laboratory that gravity
propagates faster than light may now be possible. The protocol and
preliminary results were reported in (Walker, 1997)."

FTLG shouldn't be problematic, because the reciprocal or loop of G at
2c might actually reinforce SR and GR.

I tend to favor that gravity is simply a CW photon that's forever
expanding at something faster than c, which might also help to explain
what's perceived as having been pulling our universe apart.

If gravity were limited as to c, then perhaps neutron stars should be
invisible because of their having a surface gravity of something near
or greater than 3e8 m/sec. In other words, FTLG seems always out of
phase with ordinary photons, so that they don't cancel out unless the
surface gravity nears 6e8 m/sec.

I do not have a test or other objective proof-positive as to gravity
being worth 2c, but equally others can't seem to prove otherwise.

http://translate.google.com/#