Old September 27th 05, 11:22 PM
Pierre Vandevenne

"Doink" wrote in
:

I can resolve many stars with my MK-67 (6") within the heart of M13.
And can also do so with my 8" reflector.

That's what I said

an 8" (my skies are poor, your mileage may vary), it definitely

For example, light pollution makes it impossible for me to get fully dark
adapted - I can read magazines outside at night almost wherever I go in
Belgium.

This being said, all other things being equal, the difference with the C11
is really visible.

--
Pierre Vandevenne - DataRescue sa/nv - www.datarescue.com
The IDA Pro Disassembler & Debugger - world leader in hostile code analysis