Old October 28th 18, 09:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

On Sunday, October 28, 2018 at 12:33:07 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 3:06:06 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Had a nice morning. Got veggies at Farmers' Market. Kim brought me Korean food. But now the rain has started again. As of 3 PM here in Gresham it is a pleasant 65F. Wind east at 13 mph. Humidity 64%.

I tried to watch the World Series game last night, but when the game had been on for 7 hours, it was after midnight, and into the 18th inning, I just couldn't stay awake anymore!

Double-A

Two games in one. Sunny Warm and dry.Still have water for showers.In olden days wars were over water.That day is near.I'm giving up on Sandy.Bert

Sort of a double header! Last night's game was easier to watch.

Thunder and lightning and rain as I came to the library! Wish I could send some of this your way.

Now rain has stopped again. 54F as of 2:30 PM. Wind south at 8 mph. Humidity 79%.

Double-A