Old October 26th 18, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

On Friday, October 26, 2018 at 11:00:49 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 7:21:57 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Van running again,but have an itch to buy a sports car. Keep losing my sun glasses,and having a White Out.Bert

Cool sleeping.Sun so bright it hurts my blue eyes. Thinking how my talk on electrons and photons should go.It has to be 100% original and fit with reality.Being tone deaf all questions in notes.Bert

I used to have some nice Ray-Ban Aviator sunglasses worth over $200 that I never even wore! I ended up selling them with a bunch of stuff I sold to try to pay my rent an put off becoming homeless. I have have problems with my eyes even wearing sunglasses. Got spots in my eyes, and headaches. I think if the sunglasses are not high standard to block the UV rays, it can be worse on your eyes than not wearing them at all.

Scattered showers here in Gresham today. Forecast is for rain everyday in the foreseeable future! Temp 62F as of 1:45 PM. Wind SW at 7 mph. Humidity 86%.

I cast my ballot for the General Election today. Put in the ballot box here at the library to save the 50 cents postage.

Double-A

Double-A