Old June 12th 18, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Warning Warning Warning People Of Hawaii

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 1:29:40 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 10:09:39 PM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 11/06/18 05:25:
On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 1:05:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier
wrote:

Snip

Just have water down the hot rocks take the tires off van and
lic.M&M With all that bad air M&M should be in.Bert Ps I could add
sun room made of bamboo Bert

Its getting worse as I type.I see an implosion explosion taking
place.Bert

Make up your mind. Is it an "implosion" or an "explosion", Herbert??

--
Daniel

My mind tells me that implosion first(collapse) then explosion(outward) I even see the BB this way if you read my posts. I dropped a TV tube and it did this.Reason it housed a vacuum.Even a tornado can have this action.Keep in mind implosion always are first.Even a fart.O ya Bert

Did you get a lot of glass imbedded in your skin when you dropped that tube?

I once shot a TV picture tube from a safe distance and listened to the bang!

Double-A