Old October 6th 03, 05:21 PM
Alan W. Craft

Default Photoshop and Mac and Windows

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 13:04:17 GMT, John Steinberg ...reflected:

Trane Francks wrote:

What is this, a rehash of Watergate? ;^)

Naah, for pure political intrigue California is the place to be. A
serial groper for one candidate, a porn actress, a porn purveyor, a
midget, and then there's me. Although, I'm sad to report that I did not
make the ballot. Evidently you actually have to live in the state to
qualify! Whaa!?

Anyway, the good citizens of California can still use the write-in
option for me, and some points in my favor:

1). I've only groped when given the groping green light
2). I've never appeared in a porno movie (that you've seen)
3). My personal budget has been in the green for well over 40 years
4). My dark skies initiative is unique among all candidates
5). I'm over 4' 6"
6). I've taken no special interest monies
7). Huge fan of the Sacramento Kings
8). I don't own half a dozen Hummers
9). I've never taken steroids
10). 5th generation American

Jimmy Carter-esque smile

You wouldn't have the half-lives of a thigh and a drumstick
at suppertime here in the South...

snip

Alan...a 12th-generation American