Old May 27th 12, 11:25 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math,sci.astro
Androcles[_76_]

Default The extraordinary genius of Albert Einstein (DOC) | ScienceDump

"Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
On Thu, 24 May 2012 11:28:31 +0100, "Androcles" wrote:

"Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 22 May 2012 23:41:56 -0700 (PDT), Koobee Wublee
wrote:

Engineers: That is correct. We cannot afford to take in bull****.
If so, we will find ourselves out of jobs.

Einstein: Well, I dont really understand any engineering
applications, but anyhow now I am worshipped as a god --- not bad for
being a nitwit, a plagiarist, and a liar. Creativity is to know how
to hide your sources, and it pays off. wink

A grade school kid: Hey, look, mom! pointing her finger at Einstein
totally naked The emperor has no clothes on.

Tom: Keep studying and dont lose your cool. shrug

The grade school kid: Mom, what is Tom talking about?

Mom: shrug

Good one Koobee....keep it up...

The grade school kid, Kinky Wobbly: Hey look, Wilson, aether has
to be there, it is OBVIOUS, and the speed of light is relative to aether.
shrug

You didn't read his whole post. It was quite good.

Yes I did and I agree it is quite good. Kinky's problem is his
religious-like faith in aether.

...and there is no aether.....That's why lighj speed has to be source
dependent. Didn't you know that?

I know it but Kinky doesn't. Much of the problem is the term
"electromagnetic" -- there are electric waves and magnetic waves,
each dependent on the other and phase shifted 90 degrees,
but there are no electromagnetic waves.
It's a language thing. He says light is a wave and therefore
needs a medium, an d if it were one wave it would need a
medium, but light is two waves, one electric and one
magnetic. There are men and there are women but the unit of the
two is called a "family" or a "couple" or colloquially an "item",
but it is not called a ladygent.

Ask Daisy to pass your pills

Pass my pills please, Daisy Wilson.