Old February 17th 17, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 1:17:25 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 12:57:39 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
A rare sunny day for February here in Gresham. Currently 52F as of 1:00 PM PST and the east wind only 13 mph. Nice weather could extend into tomorrow, but no guarantee. More rain is in the forecast.

I heard a big storm with 70 mph winds was queued up to hit LA! I heard that dam up further north almost burst! I guess God has answered your prayers for rain!

Double-A

Woke up at 6:30 and some tiny snow flakes were in the air.Very windy and 52F Now at 1pm its raining windy and 60. Good thing I got over the flu.Met a nice lady yesterday.She showed me a 2017 caddy. She took me for a spin and then had coffee at here house.She is a money person.Igave her a painting.Taking her out for a pizza Sat. She isjust a kid at 71. O ya TreBert

Snowflakes in Fullerton? The end must really be near!

I think you're really on the right track now. Women driving brand new Caddies are well worth your time! I'll bet all her money hasn't kept her from feeling lonely. Go for it, Bert! You only live once!

Double-A