Old March 11th 15, 10:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the Sarsar Wind

No, the source of the Sarsar wind are my dance skills... I the Lion
dance with the wind remember... the wind is the spirit.

http://youtu.be/1XuJf6D6lAk

The Land of A'ad and Their Crafts

Then the people of the A'd tribe were destined to suffer the heavenly
torment. So The God selected some hurricane-like winds, called Sarsar,
to destroy them. And one day those who were expecting rainfall to remove
the drought notice a black cloud appearing in the horizon and then
through God's permission a wind started blowing and destroyed everything
on its way .The wind continued to blow and thus changed all of them to
lifeless statues.

http://image.slidesharecdn.com/54-su...?cb=1222590741

On 10/03/2015 18:41, Saul Levy wrote:
THE PIG HAS A BRAIN?

NEWS TO ME!

YOUR ASSHOLE IS THE TRUE SOURCE OF THE SARSAR WIND, PIGO!

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LIE OF ALL, PIG****!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:59:50 +0100, Warhol wrote:

Mt. Hud and the Source of the Sarsar Wind

Right that I can believe and they even explain that Mount Hood, called
*Wy'east* by the *now-extinct* Multnomah tribe... (Hmm)

OK Lord Hud, this settle it. An now-extinct tribe named it otherwise...

I see it's all very clear. But do you believe everything what is written
in Wiki pages or written since the beginning of the 19th century...
those source are full of facts no man can contest those facts... holly
truth... Hmmm. Are you saying all that is written by historians are
always correct? I expected you to be smarter than that.

Genesis 1:5 - 5 God called the light day, and the darkness He called night.

"Yet must this camel yield its milk spontaneously, and the milk must be
cold in summer and warm in winter."

In one version of the legend... and then There are other versions of the
legend...

Ha ha ha really Mount Hud and Mount Adam... However, like everything
else, man decided to "do his own thing"...

I have the impression there is no truth found anymore anywhere...
everything has become a lie... everyone who opens his mouth has become a
liar, a parrot. But they who know, keep their lip sealed, imagine if you
would discovered the truth???

Your name is forever planted in my brain.

"He calculated the dust of the earth by the measure, and weighed the
mountains in a balance, and the hills in a pair of scales".

But rise and preach again. Allah sends thee here Adam's shirt, Abel's
sandals, the tunic of Sheth, the seal of Idris, the sword of Noah, and
the staff of Hud, with all of which thou shalt perform many wonders to
confirm thy words."

At Four Corners, Arizona, writings show that my ancestors even brought
elephants from Africa to the area... hi hi hi.. not only camels and horses.

-- I don’t need to tell America about my ancestors past achievements--

There are 565 names of places (villages, towns, cities, mountains,
lakes, rivers,.. etc. ) in U.S.A. (484) and Canada (81) which derived
from Islamic and Arabic roots. These places were originally named by the
natives in precolumbian periods. These names carried holy meanings such
as: Mecca-720 inhabitants (Indiana), Makkah Indian tribe (Washington),
Medina-2100 (Idaho), Medina-8500 (N.Y.), Medina-1100, Hazen-5000 (North
Dakota), Medina-17000/Medina-120000 (Ohio), Medina-1100 (Tennessee),
Medina-26000 (Texas), Medina-1200 (Ontario), Mahomet-3200 (Illinois),
Mona-1000 (Utah), Arva-700 (Ontario)...etc. A careful study of the names
of the native Indian tribes revealed that many names are derived from
Arab and Islamic roots and origins, i.e. Anasazi, Apache, Arawak,
Arikana, Chavin, Cherokee, Cree, Hohokam, Hupa, Hopi, Makkah, Mahigan,
Mohawk, Nazca, Zulu, Zuni...etc..

[PIGGY BULL****!]

Liars will end in the end at the Mountain of the Moor.
http://youtu.be/FXpF3SUFaDw