Old July 10th 03, 10:36 PM
Christopher A. Bohn

Default Deaths In Space; The Difference?

Good afternoon,

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Mark Coultrip wrote:

I'm trying to write a story and I would like to know if there would be a
difference discernable under Post Mortem between someone who died in a space
station and was exposed to vacum to someone who died due to vacum.

Off the top of my head (bearing in mind I'm not a physician or biologist,
nor do I play either on TV), I'd look at the blood gasses. Someone who
asphyxiated will probably have considerably less oxygenated blood.

Take care,
cb

--
Christopher A. Bohn ____________|____________