Old June 15th 04, 03:29 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
Well, given the fact that the "seventh" basically bought his way in,

No, that's *not* a "given". That's your opinion. If you want it to be a
"given", then provide the verifiable evidence. _Talk_ isn't enough.

and given the fact that NO ONE who flew with him for NASA would argue
for an instant he was NO astronaut

Of course not. No one would argue that he was "NO astronaut" because he in
fact *was* an astronaut.

given the fact that Lovell came within a hair of making
the cut for the Mercury 7

Again, facts not in evidence. Please provide verifiable references.

what part of the math does not add up for
you?

Considering that it's not a math problem...

Need to know where to find Captain Lovell to ask him?

I have many ways of contacting him, but no need. *After* you have provided
verifiable references, and after I've checked them out, I'll consider it.
I'm not going to tell him about some chick from the Internet, I'll discuss
with him real documentation. *Talk* isn't enough, verifiable evidence is
needed.