Old February 3rd 05, 04:39 PM
William R. Thompson

Ted Molczan wrote:

An Atlas 3B rocket is scheduled to lift off from Cape Canaveral on 2005 Feb
03 at 07:41 UTC (2:41 AM EST). I expect the launch window to begin 14 min
earlier for each day of any launch delay.

(snip)

To assist as many people as possible to see this event, Heavens-Above kindly
has agreed to host the estimated orbital elements. To run your own
predictions, go to this page:

http://www.heavens-above.com

I wondered why that "Atlas 3B launch" had appeared there without a
matching launch. I looked for the satellite but saw nothing (which
at least proves I'm not troubled by creative eyesight).

The predicted orbital elements are similar to the ones given
for recent NOSS launches, so there may be two satellites associated
with this launch.

--Bill Thompson