Old February 17th 17, 09:33 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Musk remains on Advisory Council

bob haller wrote:

Bobbert, take your political ravings and shove them up your ass. They
don't belong here.

hey fred did you see trumps news conference? donald is insane. his adminstration isnt a well oiled machine.

I saw enough of it to see that he's a lot more sane than, say, YOU.
Which part of "Take your political ravings and shove them up your ass.
They don't belong here." was it that left you confused?

he is utting our entire world at risk

You're an utting idiot.

he wants to restart the draft

The only proposals I've seen to restart the draft have come from
DEMOCRATS. Cite?

...and put ground troops in syria.

You'd rather hand it back to Assad and Turkey?

plus the wall.

How many illegals are you putting up, Bobbert?

there will be no money left for space exploration

Non sequitur. Additionally, the fact that money is spent on space and
money is spent on other things does NOT make this an appropriate forum
for discussing whatever bug happens to have currently crawled up your
butt.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine