Old February 16th 17, 02:07 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Bob Haller

Default Musk remains on Advisory Council

On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 9:38:12 PM UTC-5, Jeff Findley wrote:
In article ,
says...

looks like trump wouldnt last as president. he is another dirty politician.......

resign or be fired

Off topic. Take it elsewhere Bob.

Jeff

yawn, he is threatening our entire world. did you know musk says his goal is to get to mars before man destroys himself.....