Old July 30th 07, 09:59 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
Einar

Default Science out the window when it comes to political issues like "gun control" and Global Warming!

Benj wrote:

No! We need to squawk loud and often about this SUBVERSION of the
integrity of Science by political agendas. When lies are all over the
media being held up as "science" someone needs to point it out and
when prizes are given for bogus research they need to be taken back
and the schools embarrassed! In short all this MISUSE of OUR science
for political purpose needs to stop and it's only going to stop if WE
start speaking out instead of going along with those pretending there
is a "scientific" debate where there actually is none!

Benji appears to live in a fantacy world, where nothing but the Sun
can cause a warming effect here on Earth. In a fantacy Solar System,
where he sees signs of Global Warming happening on the other planets,
completelly a figment of his imaginations.

Now, I´m not really interested what other bits of fantacy he has to
offer.

Einar