Old September 30th 04, 05:26 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

In the Growing Solar System theory where Dirac radioactivity grows most
every solar system in the cosmos via cosmic-rays or gamma-rays and other
high energy particles shot from the Nucleus of the Atom-Totality, then each
of these solar-systems is layered with different ages like a onion
layerings. Sun and the inner planets are 10 billion years old and Jupiter
and the outer planets are 5 billion years old.

So that leaves the question of comets. A Nebular-Dust Cloud theory that is
currently accepted by nearly 100% of the scientists in astronomy is deaf,
dumb and silent as to why or how the Nebular Dust Cloud can give birth to a
cometary field whose members consist mostly of ice.

The Growing Solar System theory is part of the Atom Totality theory and
most every solar system is borne by cosmic rays that accrete a solar
system. Water is formed uniformly for 5 billion years but then those
planets and their moons collide and escape and are broken up and the water
and ice seem to congregate in special places of the debris field and comets
are one debris field. Heavy metal congregate in other debris fields and
asteroid belt is an example of that.

So 10 billion years ago our Sun and Mercury Venus Earth Mars and some other
early planets and their moons were borne via cosmic rays that accumulated
on protoplanetary seeds. After several billion years they started to
collide and some were swallowed by others but some collided and left debris
fields.

If we look at the outer planets of Jupiter and beyond we see signs of water
but those water deposits are somewhat uniform and as these outer planets in
the future collide and shatter and create debris fields, they create new
cometary fields loaded with water and ice.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies