Old September 30th 04, 08:00 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

Thu, 30 Sep 2004 01:47:14 -0500 Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

Since I have the theory of Growing Solar System where Earth and Sun and
inner planets are 10 billion years old and outer planets only 5 billion
years old and where solar systems grow from Dirac radioactivity such as
cosmic rays that fall to Earth daily with enormous amounts of energy. So
can the origin of the Oceans tell us that Earth is not just 5 billion
years old but in fact 10 billion years. Mr. Mumma claims that the comets
studied so far have too much heavy water compared to our Ocean water.

My question would be, if the Earth were 10 billion years old and not 5,
then would not the waters of our Oceans have converted much of that
heavy water into regular H2O????

Better yet, the above maybe a "deciding experiment" between that of Nebular
Dust Cloud and Growing Solar System via cosmic-ray bombardment.

Would a cosmic ray shower produce heavy-water HDO more often then produce
H2O??

In high energy physics is it more likely to create deuterium atoms rather
than hydrogen atoms? So the Nebular Dust Cloud theory has a awful tough
time of reconciling how heavy-water ever came into existence and so much
heavy water. Whereas the Growing Solar System theory where planets are
borne from cosmic rays that continually land and become absorbed by the
planet would have a high degree of heavy-water.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies