Old October 24th 03, 03:27 AM
G.Beat

Default MSNBC: "Space station mission opposed"

"Craig Fink" wrote in message
link.net...
James Oberg wrote:

There doesn't appear to be ANY real
medical plan of how to detect contamination levels based on crew medical
symptoms (sense of smell/taste, headache, itchiness, vision problems,
breathing difficulties, etc. -- they just rely on the 'medical judgment'
of the Flight Surgeon -- who is often a future astronaut-wannabe) or use
such detection to make the choice to shut down the station. I am a lot
more worried about the decision now, than I was an hour ago.

JimO

The make these wonderful ozonators for the home use. O3 is wonderful

stuff,
if used properly.

http://www.braintuner.com/ozonators.htm

Maybe they should give these Doctors 20 or 30 lbs of payload on the next
resupply flight and we can all see what they decide to send. Sensors, or
ozonators and filters?

Craig Fink

Easy answer Craig - 20 lbs of aspirin

gb