Old January 17th 21, 11:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Luigi Caselli[_2_]

Default So Where Are The Aliens ?

Il 17/01/2021 22:39, Whisper ha scritto:
On 18/01/2021 5:02 am, Luigi Caselli wrote:

But in a couple of seconds in a cosmic scale we have almost understood
the structure of the whole universe.

You're kidding?Â* All we've done is observed galaxies a long way away.
Doesn't take rocket science to look.Â* We hardly know anything on a
cosmic scale.Â* We haven't even explored our ocean floor and can't
explain why gravity exists, how stars form, black holes, dark
matter/energy etc etc

Give us another couple of seconds and we'll see... :-)

Luigi Caselli