Old January 17th 21, 01:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_3_]

Default So Where Are The Aliens ?

On 17/01/2021 6:59 am, Luigi Caselli wrote:
Il 13/01/2021 10:33, Whisper ha scritto:

Removing earth from the universe would have less impact than removing
1 grain of sand from the bottom of the ocean.Â* Everything carries on
as before.

Suppose that we are th only intelligent species in the whole universe.
Now remove the earth from the universe.

The result is that, removing the Earth, the universe can't understand
itself (via the human brain) anymore.

In this case the difference caused by our disappearance would be huge.

Luigi Caselli

Nope. Take earth out & the universe looks exactly the same. Don't
forget intelligent humans have only been around for a couple seconds on
a cosmic scale. Very presumptuous to think we are in any way significant.