Old May 13th 19, 04:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default The only Force that BHs Can't Compress

On Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 7:10:06 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 12:32:47 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 10:43:52 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

With all the energy of the universe a BH can not put two particles in one spot.

You better go revisit the definition of a 'singularity' before making more stuff up, Bert...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_singularity

Palsing Your post made me laugh.Imperial thinkers tell us at the center of a BH is a singularity.No proof.They made it up.

No proof, but that's where the math leads. If you can refute the math, go ahead... and they did not 'make up' anything.

When the BB went off it released the singularity.The best I can define a singularity is its the DNA of universes. Could they be making this up? Not by you. I get the picture.Bert

Sorry, Bert, you definitely do not get the picture... it is way beyond your level of knowledge...