Old June 22nd 12, 07:10 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Our galaxy heading for collision with Andromeda Galaxy

On Jun 8, 8:53*pm, signifiespost wrote:
NASA states that nothing will happen to our Solar system. *This is
absurd. *The collision will commence after 2 billion years. *By that
time, Sun would have turned into a red dwarf star gobbling up all his
planets.

Even otherwise, *solar system would perish in countless supernova
explosions that follow the galaxy collision.

Check out:http://signifies.net/our-galaxy-heading-for-an-end/

A cosmic version of the HLC that started off with perhaps a combined
150 trillion solar masses that obviously contracted instead of
galaxies having expanded away from one another. That’s a potential
whopping 30 trillion solar masses (6e43 kg) each galaxy prior to the
mergers that pretty much destroyed all life in all five galaxies.

Supposedly 100 trillion solar masses is just the hydrogen and helium
gas blown outside of these collided galaxies.
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog...milky-way.html

In a few billion years, the Great Attractor with thousands of
galactic mergers taking place (including whatever’s left of our
galaxy), should put on quite a spectacular show. No doubt by then,
our larger than average sun will have turned into a red giant, or
possibly even evolved towards forming into a white dwarf with few if
any planets.
http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/Guth
Venus