Old June 22nd 12, 06:02 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Our galaxy heading for collision with Andromeda Galaxy

On Jun 11, 11:53*am, Ben wrote:
On Friday, June 8, 2012 8:53:47 PM UTC-7, signifiespost wrote:
NASA states that nothing will happen to our Solar system. *This is
absurd. *The collision will commence after 2 billion years. *By that
time, Sun would have turned into a red dwarf star gobbling up all his
planets.

Even otherwise, *solar system would perish in countless supernova
explosions that follow the galaxy collision.

Check out:http://signifies.net/our-galaxy-heading-for-an-end/

This may provide something to help construct a scenario:http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog...he-day-quintet...

In a few billion years, the Great Attractor with thousands of galactic
mergers taking place, should put on quite a spectacular show. No
doubt by then, our larger than average sun will have turned into a red
giant, or possibly even evolved as a white dwarf.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/Guth Venus