Old March 13th 07, 01:21 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Default Bye-bye INF treaty?

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:On Mar 10, 2:40 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: ::Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :On Mar 8, 10:40 am, Pat Flannery wrote:
: : : Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : :
: : : :"Dubya says: 'Invade Afganistan'!"
: : : :"Sir, yes sir!"
: : : :"Dubya says: 'Invade Iraq'!"
: : : :"Sir, yes sir!"
: : : :"Torture our prisoners!"
: : : :"Sir, yes sir!"
: : : :"Heh-heh...I didn't say: 'Dubya says', so it's not my fault, ****ers."
: : :
: : : Jesus, you're an idiot sometimes, Pat ... and that IS your fault.
: : :
: : : "Mr. President, are you going to pardon Scooter Libby?"
: : : "Scooter who? Never heard of him."
: : : "Mr. President, didn't you considerably cut back funding for the VA,
: : : leading to the sort of of appalling conditions seen at Walter Reed?"
: : : "Walter who? Never heard of him."
: : : "Mr. President, didn't Donald Rumsfeld become the fall guy for this
: : : administration's failures in Iraq?"
: : : "Donald who? Never heard of him."
: : : "Mr. President, it's been said that George Bush is just a mindless
: : : puppet front-man for a bunch of crooks and political wackos who are
: : : doing irreparable harm to this nation, its people, its standing in the
: : : world, and its military forces. What do you think of that statement?"
: : : "George who? Never heard of...hey, wait a second, I resent that. Nobody
: : : talks about my dad like that." :-)
: : :
: : :Makes me think of the presidents list as:
: : :
: : :Reagan
: : :Bush
: : :Clinton
: : :Bush
: : :Clinton
: : :
: : :Nothing is doing more to get another Clinton in the WH other than the
: : :current Bush.
: :
: : And nothing is doing more to keep her (and other Democrats) out than
: : idiots like the preceding. "I Hate George Bush And So Should You"
: : isn't considered an adequate statement of policy by most sane
: : people...
: :
: :Then a whole lot of insane people are going to shake up your world
: :beliefs.
:
: Not likely. I don't let idiots dictate my beliefs.
:
:Right, you are idiot enough to dicate them yourself.

I seldom dicate anything. I believe in whole ideas, not nonsense
pieces such as you put forward.

:
: :At the rate you're going, you're going to welcome death as a way out.
: :Poor Freddy...
:
: See what I mean about you being an idiot, El Chimpko?
:
:To whom are you posing the question to, Freddy?

You, El Chimpko. Don't you read plain English?

:You act as if anyone
:actually reads your posts. You are quite alone.

I would certainly agree if I was only with you. But I'm not.

I'll simply note that I've had people killfile me solely because I
reply to you. I'd bet you've never had anyone killfile you for
responding to me.

That seems to tell the real story here...

--
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."