Old September 25th 05, 09:08 PM
Stan Marsh

Aside from the KSC Visitors Center, the Astronaut Hall of Fame is very
interesting. There used to be a MOST excellent "historical" tour of the
older facilities (for Explorer, Mercury etc.) but am not sure if it still
originates from KSC. You might check with: http://www.afspacemuseum.org/ ;
I enjoyed touring the old pads and blockhouses most of all. Have fun. God
help you if you misspell anything, huh?

"LittleGreyPoodle" wrote in message
A business trip takes me tomorrow to south Florida for two weeks. I have a
weekend available in-between. I'm a space buff, so I thought a day trip
from Fort Lauderdale would be a drive north to Cape Canaveral.

Any suggestions on what should be the first priority for such a trip?

Thanks in advance.

LittleGreyPoodle