Old December 21st 03, 09:44 PM

Default Why is absolute zero finite compared to maximum heat (which is seemingly infinite)?

In article , writes:
In sci.astro
wrote:

This is not philosp[hy but physics, so what it "seems" to you is
irrelevant. Temperature has a physical definition and it is *not*
energy.

So let's do some physics! Are you saying that Temperature has NO
relation to energy of a system?

It appears that reading comprehension is a dying art:-(

Compare the two statements:

1) Temperature is not energy.
2) Temperature is not related to energy.

Now, which of the two statements I used, in the text above? Take your
time, if you run into difficulties comparing, try to count words:-)
When you'll recognize the difference, you're welcome to ask further
questions. Till then, don't bother, I'm not responding to strawmen,
as a rule.

Mati Meron | "When you argue with a fool,